Friday, June 12, 2015

Where I've Been + What's Next!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great week! As you may read in the title above, I have some news.

First stuff is where I've been. If you follow my Twitter, you may know that, I had a surgery because of my broke arm. I spent this past days on that, so that's why I haven't posted for so long.

Now, I have used this days to think a lot about this blog and what I really want to make with it. You know that books are one of the things that I really love, but there are so many other things that I also love that I want to blog about. I love music, food, photography, style, a lot of things. So, that's why I'm taking this blog into another level.

I am switching to Wordpress, and since I'm going to write about more stuff I'm also changing the name of it, so to accomplish all of this, I'm taking a few days -or a week- so I can lauch the new blog as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for supporting this change because it means a lot to me, my Twitter & social media -on the right- are going to be the same so I'm going to be updating there. It would mean the world to me if you followed me in this change.

If you have any tips, or advice on Wordpress or you just want to say something comment it below.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment