Sunday, May 31, 2015

What's On My KINDLE?! (2015)


Hey everyone! Today like you can see I don't have a review prepared, I'm sorry, that's because I'm trying to read more books so I can give you guys more fresh reviews. So today, I'm going to show you guys what books are on my Kindle! I decided to categorize this type of random posts like Anything Talk Time! {if you get a cooler name for them please let me know.}

My Kindle is the Kindle Paperwhite and I got it for Christmas!

I thought I could show you pics of my books, but a lot of them are in Spanish so I better write them here for you. Also I'm going to link you some of them to Amazon because I got them for *FREE* so you can get them too! Let's start.

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
Paper Towns by John Green
Clarity by Loretta Lost (Get it here!)
The Cure by Stephanie Erickson (Get it here!)
Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
Blindness by Ernesto Sabato
Forsaken by Kristen Day (Get it here!)
If I Break by Portia Moore (Get it here!)
The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Last Call by George Wier (Get it here!)
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (Get it here!)
Odin's Shadow by Erin S. Riley
The One You Love by Paul Pikington (Get it here!)
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Silence by Natasha Preston (Get it here!)
Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
The Tunnel by Ernesto Sabato
The Vanishing Game by William Boyd (Ebook + Audiobook free!)

That's all in my Kindle! I hope you like this post and tell me what's on your kindle!

If you want to you can follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to. Also put your email on the little box on the right side of the screen, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded or follow the blog with the Bloglovin button right there! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment