Sunday, May 3, 2015

Book Review: James & The Dragon by Theresa Snyder


James & the Dragon by Theresa Snyder (2013)

What would you do if you were adopted by a dragon? When ten-year-old orphan James nearly drowns in a bog, he finds himself rescued by Farloft, a centuries old dragon with a glittering collection of treasures and an even richer collection of stories. But, dragons and boys are not meant to live together – or are they? When Laval – a wizard harboring a secret hatred for Farloft finds out about James, he sees his chance for revenge.

James & the Dragon is the first book in The Farloft Chronicles and was published in June 2013. This book has an awesome audio-book version that you can listen everywhere.

I started listening the audiobook version of this book, and it keep me hanged on it since the begining. {The audio-book version is FREE to download -which is awesome- and you can get it here} seriously, I've listened at least 3 times.

This book has an amazing story, with amazingly created characters; even as a children's book, adults will discover its wonderful fantasy and charm. Theresa Snyder paint a lot of amazing and really vivid images in my mind along my reading -listening-.

This short story -61 pages- tells awesome adventures and you will really want to read all 5 books of The Farloft Chronicles {#1 James & the Dragon; #2 Kingdom of the Last Dragons; #3 Dragon Deception; #4 Too Many Dragons; #5 Three & a Half Dragons} and I'm excited to get into them.


That's all for now! Follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to. And also subscribe!, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded! All of that is on the right side of your screen. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment