Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Book Color Book Tag


Hey everyone! For this week's tag I'm doing the Book Color Tag! The original tag was created by bookswithdylan {you can check it here}. Let's get started!

1. Choose a colour.

For this I'm choosing blue!


2. Show all your books in that colour.

I'm going to list all of my blue books here:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare {because here COB is the blue one with Clary.}
The Last Call by George Wier
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Shatter Me - Unravel Me - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Watchers Of The Night by Matthew Keith

Those are all that I could find through my physical books and e-books!


3. Separate colour by read/unread.

Read:
The Fault In Our Stars
The Graveyard Book
Mockingjay
City Of Bones
Divergent

Unread:
Wonder
Shatter Me
Unravel Me
Ignite Me
The Last Call
Watchers of the Night


4. What book do you want to read the most?

Of all of my blue unread books, I'm choosing Shatter Me, because I really want to read it and can't wait to get the time to hop in it.


5. What is your favourite book?

Of all of these books, by far my favorite is probably The Fault In Our Stars or The Graveyard Book.


6. What is your favourite book cover?

Of these blue beauties my favorite cover are all three of the Shatter Me Trilogy.


7. What is you least favourite book cover?

My least favorite book cover is Watchers of The Night, I don't know, the design it's not my favorite.


8. What is a book you want to buy? 

One of the books I really want to get my hands on is The Archived by Veronica Schwab, I've heard so many good things about it and I hope I can find it somewhere.


9. What is something near you/on your bookshelf?

The first blue-ish thing I see near me is this notebook, trust me it's blue, even though the camera didn't took good the color but it's blue. And has a little hipster dog!



That's all! I tag all of you! So if you do this tag please comment or send me your links vía Twitter so I can see them!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, don't forget to follow all of my social media and subscribe in the subscription mail box, like always is on the right side of your screen. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment