Friday, May 8, 2015

April Wrap Up + May TBR


Hey everyone! For this week's Freestyle Friday I'm doing a very short post, my April Wrap Up & May TBR!

April Wrap Up:

Okay so, for April I read 5 books: 2 for school and 3 other books. I read:

For school:
Blindness by Jose Saramago {Which I reviewed! Check it out here}
The Tunnel by Ernesto Sabato. This is an amazing read that shows you how a psychopath murderer man sees the world, and explains you his crime.

Other books:
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler {Check my review here!}
I listened to James & the Dragon by Theresa Snyder {Which I also reviewed! Check it here}
And The Overlook by Michael Connelly.

May TBR:

For this month I hope that I can read:
Shatter Me, Unravel Me and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
And for school I have to read The Plague by Albert Camus

That's it! I'm sorry if this post was kind of short but I still wanted to make a post for today (:
If you want to you can follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to. And also I got a subscribe button, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded! All of that is on the right side of your screen. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment