Friday, May 29, 2015

MY THOUGHTS ON #SHADOWHUNTERSTV!


WE'RE HAVING A SHADOWHUNTERS TV SHOW & I HAVEN'T MADE A POST ABOUT IT AND I'M SO EXCITED FKLJASÑOMG

Okay, we need to take a second to appreciate that we have another chance on our loved shadowhunters because we all know that the movie attempt of City of Bones was an absolute fail.

Shadowhunters is coming soon on ABC family and we have a lot of the characters already! And I have to say THEY'RE PERFECTION.

We need another appreciation second so we can transform into the heart-eyed emoji looking at this cast:

Dominic Sherwood as Jace Herondale.


Katherine McNamara as Clary Fray.


Alberto Rosende as Simon Lewis.


Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Lightwood.


Matthew Daddario as Alec Lightwood.


Harry Schum Jr. as Magnus Bane.


Isaiah Mustafa as Luke Garroway.


Alan Van Sprang as Valentine Morgenstern.


Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather.


Maxim Roy as Jocelyn Fray.



I absolutely LOVE the casting and even though I'm excited as eff I don't want to get my expectations to high because when I knew the City Of Bones movie was coming, my expectation were high as the Everest, but then, they fell until the center of the Earth.  

The show is being filmed in Canada and would probably will be premiering in 2016.

It's confirmed that the first season is going to have 13 episodes and the pilot could possibly be named The Mortal Cup (FJKLÑSR OMG)

I don't know if this show is going to premiered in Latin America as the same time (I hope so) or if it's even going to come to our TV screens (I. REALLY. HOPE. SO)

That's what I have to say by now, because is really hard to write with just one hand. If you want to you can follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to (and fangirl over Shadowhunters). Also put your email on the little box on the right side of the screen, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded or follow the blog with the Bloglovin button right there! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment