Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Books to Movies Book Tag


Hey World! I have a broken arm, but that will not stop me from giving you guys today's post. This week's tag is going to be the Top 5 Books to Movies Tag! The original tag was created by Obsessed Reader on Youtube {check it out here}. Let's start!

The only instruction for this tag is to talk about your Top 5 Books that you want to be adapted into a Movie.

{This is in no particular order.}

#5 Panic by Lauren Oliver.

Personally, I haven't get my hands on Panic yet, but I've heard so many great things about it that I think this would be an awesome film, and I would totally watch it million times -if it's well done-

#4 The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi.

I'm already into the first book of this trilogy, and by this far I would love to have a film to fangirl on.

#3 Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. 

This book is another one that I haven't read yet but heard a lot of awesome things about it. I think this would be a great movie.

#2 Ripper by Isabel Allende.

I completely love this book, and I would honestly pay someone to make a good movie. 

#1 Looking For Alaska by John Green.

You know that I love Mr. Green work, and I hope that Fox decide to make this one a movie.


I hope you enjoyed this little tag!. If you want to you can follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to. Also put your email on the little box on the right side of the screen, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment