Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Little Announcement!


Hi little person on the other side of the screen! This little surprise kind of post is for a little announcement I want to give you guys. So, I'm adding another day on my post schedule! It's going to be on fridays, and I decided to make a different hashtag for Twitter for each day.

Sunday: #BookReviewSundays
Wednesday: #BookTagWednesdays
Friday: #FreestyleFridays

That's what I came up for now, the hashtags are very boring, so if you think of something else that would work please tell me!

Another thing -that I put on Twitter earlier- is that I finally put a subscriber button! So you can get my posts as soon as I upload them! You just put your email on the little box -on the right side of your screen-, verify one of those captcha thingys -the ones that ask you if you're a robot- and you're subscribed! When I hit 100 subscribers I'm not sure if doing like a giveaway or something like that!

Like always all my social media is on the right side on your screen WITH the subscriber button, so follow me if you want to so you can talk to me whenever you can and get the news before -because I often post there asking you first-. That's all. Thank you :). BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment