Saturday, April 4, 2015

Let's Talk! + Upload Schedule


Hello Dear Human reading this post! I hope your day was awesome and you have a nice and incredible week!

If you don't follow me on Twitter (@normalmistakes_) -or didn't read my last post- you probably don't know that my laptop died last week. With that happening in my life, I missed last wednesday post, and -I have to say- I think that my last review was a little shitty.

This post is for apologize for that, but now, I got another laptop, so I'm going to be posting more. That being said, I'm having an upload schedule for my posts!

Sunday: Book Review
Wednesday: Tag / Random

This is not a big post but I still wanted to do it to gave you guys an explanation. Anyway, I'm going to upload a non-review post this sunday, because I'm on a mini road trip for Easter Break, so I don't know if you will be mad if I post that, but i don't want to leave you guys without another post.

Thank you so much for comprehending this stuff, and if you want to talk with me, follow me on my social media -on the right side of your screen- or leave me a comment or whatever.

—Seba, Paperback Worlds.



No comments:

Post a Comment