Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Emoji Book Tag


For this week tag, I choose The Emoji Book Tag, where I have to choose 5 of my most used emojis, and tell you guys what I use them for and a book that I have to associate with it.

I'm not sure who created this tag originally, but I've seen it in jessethereader, Bookables, Katytastic, PeruseProject & LittleBookOwl's channels. {Check their videos by clicking their names} Let's get started!

1. My first emoji is the laughing emoji:


I use this one when someone tells me something really funny, and I use it instead of writing hahaha or a weird klfghljfgh.

The book I choose to go with this emoji is actually a fan-fiction story that I read on Wattpad, it's called Teach Me and it's author is Vodkachaid. It's. So. Freaking. Funny. But it's in spanish, and the author never finished it, anyway it had me laughing in every single chapter.


2. The second emoji is the pistol emoji:


I use this one when something embarassing happens and I just want to shoot myself in the face. Don't lie, you also have those moments.

The book I choose to go with this emoji is The Perks Of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It had a lot of those kind of moments.


3. The third is this girl emoji that I don't know how to call:


I use this one when I want to feel cool, like, yeah I did that *hair flip*. I don't know.

The book I choose for this is The Hunger Games series, especially for Katniss, because she is so cool and so rebel that I imagined the "hair flip" moments when she made something against the capitol and the games and they are so shocked. This is for her.


4. My next emoji is the crying emoji:


I use this one when something really bad -or sometimes stupid- happens to me, it's like my reaction in emoji life.

I'm saying this fast. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. No spoilers.


5. Finally my fifth emoji is the heart eyed emoji:


I use this one when I reeeeally love something.

The book I'm choosing for this is one that broke my heart but I will still love forever. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.


That's all! I tag all of you! So if you do this tag please comment you links so I can see them!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, don't forget to follow all of my social media and subscribe in the subscription mail box, like always is on the right side of your screen. BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment