Monday, April 6, 2015

My Easter Weekend!


For this Sunday Monday post -like I said yesterday on Saturday- it's not a book review, but I didn't want to leave you guys without another post, so this is a post about a road trip I went for Easter Weekend!, so I'm sharing with you some of the photos i took during it.

I  took some of these beautiful pictures while we were on the road.







Then, I got these photos when we arrived at the place that we were staying in. This place is called Duao, here in Chile. This three photos following are in the exact same place, on one side of the street you got this hill view, and on the other side you got the view of the ocean.





This was the view from the window of the cabin I stayed.



And finally, these are some Instagram photos that I couldn't upload while I was there because my data sucked, but I decided to put them in this post ;)


This was on a stop at a gas station we did yesterday at like, 11 pm. 


This was the traffic which we were stucked -which in this picture was little bit more faster- and I took it at like 12 am. 
Consider that we left the beach at like 4:30 pm, yes, the traffic was that horrible.



Sorry if this post was a little bit short but I wanted to share some of my trip with you. That's all for now guys, my posts are going to be book related again on Wednesday, and on my Twitter I gave you guys some clues about what's going to be about. Thank you for waiting on my posts and remember if you want to talk with me all my social media is on the right side of your screen, bye! :)

Disclosure: All of the photos in this post were taken by myself and none of them are taken of another website.



No comments:

Post a Comment