Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Taylor Swift Book Tag!


This is my second tag YAY! I love making these for you guys. This week tag is The Taylor Swift Book Tag. I'm not the biggest fan of Taylor, but I really like her music, and i absolutely love her newest album 1989.

The original tag was created by TheBookLife on Youtube, {you can check it here} so let's get into it.

For ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

The book series that I chose for this question is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I thought that I will going to like, but, I didn't, at all.



For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.

The book I picked with a red cover is An Abundance Of Katherines by one of my favorite authors John Green.




For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.

The book that makes me feel nostalgic is Francisca, I Love You by José Luis Rosasco, which is a chilean book of a young and tragic, but beautiful love story that I read years ago. {Francisca, Yo Te Amo in spanish, I think there is a bilingual edition, if you find it, I totally recommend it.}


For ‘Love Story’ pick a book with forbidden love.

The book that screams forbidden love to me is City of Bones {and all it's serie} by Cassandra Clare. The love of Jace and Clary it's just so beautiful.



For ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.

My character is Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster. At the begining he looked kinda douchebag, but then he made me change my mind with all he did for his Pidge.

For ‘Innocent’ pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

Maybe I mention this in my last tag, but a lot of people ruined the end of Allegiant by Veronica Roth, so this is the book I choose for this question.



For ‘Everything Has Changed’ pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

My character for this one, is the one and only Tris Prior by the Divergent Series. She changed so much through the books, emotionally and physically.



For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release.

My most anticipated thing to release it's not a book, but, it's a movie from a book, and it is Paper Towns! I'm so excited for the movie to come out!



For ‘Forever and Always’  pick your favourite book couple.

The couple that I loved since I read the book is Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters. Even though they broke my heart in a milion pieces they're my favorite.



For ‘Come Back, Be Here’ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

This book for me is all of The Hunger Games Series, if I had to lend them, I wouldn't.




That's all! I tag all of you! So if you do this tag please comment you links so I can see them!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, don't forget to follow all of my social media, like always is on the right side of your screen. BYE!


Disclosure: The photos on this tag aren't mine, so all the credits to their original owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment