Friday, April 24, 2015

Get To Know Me a Little Bit More! #FreestyleFridays


Hey this is the first #FreestyleFriday! For this week I wanted to make a post so you can get to know me a little bit more.

This is me! Follow me on
instagram if you'd like
@normalmistakes
Well, my name is Sebastian, you'd probably know that already, but Seba it's shorter. I'm 16 years old. I'm from Chile. I'm in school, in Junior year, I guess, it's two years before college.

My favorite authors are John Green, Suzanne Collins and Isabel Allende. My favorite genres are YA Fiction, Mystery, Action and Romance.

I'm really interested in reading, art, photography, graphic design, blogging and cooking.

I started this blog on March 23, 2015. Already a month, WOW! Thank you so much! A lot more things are coming in the future!

I love Tumblr, write, listen to music, take pictures, The Simpsons and watch movies.

I think that's what I have to say by now, sorry if this post is a little  short, but I wanted to make it anyways. Thank you so much for reading this! If you want to you can follow me on my social media to talk me whenever you want to. And also I got a subscribe button, so you can get the posts at the time they're uploaded! All of that is on the right side of your screen. BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment