Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Opposites Book Tag!

For this week #BookTagWednesday I have, the Opposites Book Tag! The original tag was created by minhaestante on YouTube {check his video here, it's in portuguese}. Let's get started!


The first book in your collection & The last book you bought.

This is the first book in my collection, I've told you about it before and it's Papelucho by Marcela Paz.

My latest adquisition is Neuromancer by William Gibson. It was published like 22 years ago, and someone told me to read it so I bought it.


A cheap book & An expensive book.

This was one of the cheapest books I've found, I got it today and it was FREE! What's better than a free ebook? This book is Forsaken by Kristen Day, and I'm going to put the link here so you can get it.

This was probably one of the priciests books that i've got by myself -because a lot of my books were given to me as a gift or I buy the horrible quality ones or the ebooks- and it was like 25 USD, maybe it's not much but for a 12 year old kid, it's kind of pricey. This book is The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.


A book with a male protagonist & A book with a female protagonist.

The book with the male protagonist I chose is Charlie from The Perks Of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

The book with the female protagonist I choose is Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth.


A book you read quickly & A book that took you long to read.

The book, or I have to say books that I read quickly, is the complete Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire in one day, then fell asleep and read Mockingjay.

This book took me what it felt ages. It's Crusade in Jeans by Thea Beckman. This was for a class, and I didn't like it, i think that's why it took me so long.


A pretty cover & An ugly cover.

The book with one of the prettiest covers I've ever seen is Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. This book looks just so beautiful. I haven't read it yet, but I'm starting the series soon.

One of the book with the ugliest covers that I've seen, would probably be Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Thank God the came out with another edition that is way prettier.


A national book & An international book.

For my national book I'm going with the one that I did my first review here! That is Ripper by Isabel Allende.

For my international book, I could have picked anything -because like 85% of my collection are international books- but I choose City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.


A thin book & A thick book.

My thin book for this tag is Grimm's Fairy Tales by the Grimm brothers. This book is 290 pages.

For my thick book I'm going with Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. This book is 959 pages



A fiction book & A non-fiction book.

My fiction book for this is Panic by Lauren Oliver, which I haven't get to read yet, but I'm going soon.

My non-fiction book is Yes Please by Amy Poehler. This book is so. Freaking. Funny. That you have read if you haven't yet.


A romantic book & An action book.

For the romantic book I'm going with Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

For my action book I choose is World War Z by Max Brooks.


A book that made you happy & One that made you sad.

The book that made me happy was Paper Towns by John Green.

The book that made me sad was another by the great John Green. It is Looking For Alaska.


That's all! I tag all of you! So if you do this tag please comment you links so I can see them!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, don't forget to follow all of my social media and subscribe in the subscription mail box, like always is on the right side of your screen. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment